Monday, December 1, 2008

Time to Cash in My IT Chips...

Today will be our last day of class and I am somewhat relieved and at the same time, wishing I had just another week or two to hone my technological, albeit, brand new, technological skills. But life goes on and semesters end. I was hoping to submit my final projects, a web quest and web page today, but I still have to do some work on both of them. I'll need a few more days. It's almost three o'clock in the morning and I am working on these projects in between sleeping and surfing the net. I guess I'm a little distracted and have been for quite sometime. . .Still in all, I've learned a lot this semester and am still intrigued with all of the different technologies and medias available. Tonight, Amy will incorporate all that we've learned to the corporate learning structure and I am looking forward to that. The more I can connect Instructional Technology to business/corporate/governmental (me) settings, the better. Everybody has to learn. Oh well, time to get back to the drawing board. Here's some interesting reading on webquests. Hey, it's a whole new world to me!

No comments: