Saturday, December 6, 2008

One More Thing to Do...

This may be my last entry on this blog. I've reached the end of my first class in Instructional Technology. And I'm proud of myself. I really am. I paid the bill, I learned a lot and I think I made a pretty decent showing. There's just one thing left to do. My web page. I'm almost finished and will add links to all of my semester projects in it. Still a bit of a challenge there to get it to look the way I want it to. But I'm determined. At our last class session for the semester, I learned about more technologies that are available to challenge and enhance the learning experience. Classmate Kate gave a great presentation on flickr. I was impressed with the tool and went home that night and signed up. I even uploaded a picture. I will definitely look into utilizing this tool for future projects. I asked her questions about animations and she was every helpful with that. So much so that I enhanced some of my previous projects, lesson conversion and web quest, with animations. It was great to attend a class with so knowledgeable and helpful an individual as Kate. I wish her and all of my fellow classmates much success and happiness in their educational pursuits and lives in general. Oh, I can't forget about Ed's presentation. Ed showed us his web page and it was very impressive. He's very intelligent and did a lot of cool things like a pod cast and a You Tube video. I was really impressed and with his skill and I would love to add some audio to my web page. I'll try but I don't have a lot of time left as Tuesday is our final day to submit all of our work. Maybe next time. I may write another blog entry--it's neat--again but I've got to complete my web page. Take a look at what I've done thus far.

No comments: