Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It's Done

I have just submitted my last assignment in my instructional tech class and boy am I tired! Whew! I made it! I ended the class just as I began it; with challenges. As I grappled with the makings of my first web page, I realized that I was running out of time. This thing I truly wanted to accomplish. I wanted to create a viewable web page. Amy provided good instructions on correcting some of the glitches that I was continually running into in making my web page a reality. She suggested and I complied, that I cut back on the number of pages for the web page. I really think this made a big difference. I only hope that we can all see my web page as a true web page in the very near future. There's a lot more involved in web design than I ever imagined, that's for sure. I like it. I love that sense of accomplishment I receive after I complete a project. Even if it's not perfect it still shows that I put out a very good effort. Just like this class, overall. I think we all displayed a very good effort. The proof is in the products we produced and I am very proud of what I learned and displayed in my work. Have a great holiday. Baruch Bashan - The Blessings Already Are.

No comments: