Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We're In the Home Stretch!

We're entering in the last weeks of class and a feeling of excitement is building inside of me. Introduction to Instructional Technology has been one of the most challenging--and--frustrating courses I've ever taken. Still in all, I have been exposed to many technologies that should make learning easier for various audiences. Web page development, hyperlinks, embedded hyperlinks, webquests, virtual classrooms, I could go on and on...have enhanced my view of learning and placed a new value on technology in my personal life. While I have not completely mastered these technologies, I am confident that with time, determination, and persistence, I will be able to utilize them for my purpose. I am a work in progress. From time to time, I visit this website for inspiration. Enjoy.

No comments: