Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Class Is Cancelled But Learning Continues

II looked forward with eager anticipation to another class session using WIMBA. Even though I was out of town on business, I was going to sign on the Instructional Technology site and plug into WIMBA in my hotel room. Much to my surprise, class was cancelled. I was disappointed but even with this late change of plans, I was learning. For instance, I was working on a Word document and one of my IT classmates, (Gayle), contacted me through "Chat" and announced that class was cancelled. How was she able to perform this action?? I was not logged into WIMBA but I was logged into skimmer. At any rate, I was able to check email from Amy that stated that class was cancelled. Oh well, I utilized the free time well, through researching my next project and playing around on the IT side. So learning continues. Hopefully, we'll get to use WIMBA next week. Happy Halloween!

No comments: